Sunday, April 26, 2009

Single black female seeks companionship

This is creative advertising indeed, easily one of the best singles ads ever printed. It is reported to have been listed in the Atlanta Journal.


SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy, I'll be waiting....

















Over 150 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society.


Thanks D, I had to post it after reading your mail

4 comments: