Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Its warm

You suspect its warm when you break into a sweat after a hot cup of tea. or perhaps its the warm air that the fan throws at you when you turn it on to cool down. Another possible sign is finding yourself sprinkling water on the bed sheets before taking an afternoon nap.

I'm trying work it out, just how warm has warm got to be before you call it hot? Is it hot when the only place really cool is the chair in the living room just a foot away from the AC or you wait till 3am o take a plunge into the pool?

It must be at least warm, I mean why else would I go through 3 liters of water a day? Why else would I sweat so badly that my shirt sticks to my back - or was it cos I didn't dry off after a shower in the hope of staying cool?

It has to be at least warm, why else would I even consider that this is worth blogging about unless it was so so warm that my brains were fried and short circuiting?

Is that like 45 degree Celsius on the gauge? Thats like 113 degree Fahrenheit!

It must be hot

3 comments: