Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday morning...

Another week to survive - it's so strange how my attitude has changed.There was a time, not too far ago when all I lived for was my Monday's, now, I can't help but look forward to my weekends and downtime.

The weekend past.... Up early on the Saturday to watch cnn and the coverage of the Harry Potter launch, a call to a dear pal to listen in as she picked up her copy nice and early in the morning - she's done with it now, tells me it's "F'ng awsum" in her opinion, I have it now, and it's been amazing so far.

The rest of Saturday morn spent shopping, (for railway sleepers of all things!) and then a leisurely drive down the coast. We spent the weekend at a fancy resort, courtesy of my lady, and while it was a nice change, it wasn't quite as relaxing - the weather was rather dull.

The Mangroves is coming along nicely. Work on the roof next on the agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment