Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Another day dawns....

Tis 2 score and some odd hours later and I be mightily pleased at the manner in which my blog hath fallen into place - pleasing to my mind I find it I do!

This last day gone by was not the best of day I must confess..... I am not happy with my lot; and this is a matter of some seriousness to one who has always been passionately enthusiastic about what one does. It is not the exact content of my occupation that is the issue, rather the people that I work with. They are, i am sure, all amazingly wonderful people in their own right, BUT, the crux of the matter is that I am not easy with the flow of things.

I am told that there is one of two things one can resort to in such a situation - change my environment, or my attitude. And I have to confess that i am awfully tired, tired of trying to instill a sense of responsibility, pride, professionalism. Much against my will, I seem to be forced in the direction of taking the path of least resistance, much against my grain. For I know that I will not be able to give of my best under such circumstances, that i will soon be no different to the rest of the rabble....

But to make up for that meet I did an old friend, someone who's absence I have felt terribly so. Our time together was too short, yet sufficient to catch up, to atone for the time apart.

I am of better cheer as a result.....

No comments:

Post a Comment