Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Me lot

I've been pestered with this nagging feeling at the back of my head, that all is not right, that something stinks. It's not me, my personal hygiene is relatively good; which leaves me with just one possibility and that is that this is a my season of discontent.

I am restless, most of the time. The times I am not, I tend to be merely boring which is a tragedy in itself. I want to live, mere existence not good enough. To savour, to taste, to experience life in all it's hues, smells, tastes, feels.........

I have little to complain about, to the uninitiated (and this consists of almost everyone I know except for the chosen ones) I seemingly have the nick knacks of a relatively successful life. But like in C S Lewis's 'The Last Battle' there is more to me the further inside you go - an onion and layers, with the inner ones larger than the outer ones........ no, don't try to figure it out, just go with the thought, it's a good one, trust me on that......

Anyway, it seems that I have started to ramble.... shall be back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment