Wednesday, July 2, 2008

From a friend

Along my life's path there has been a friend who has over the years been a source of inspiration to me. She is the gentlest person I know, walking along life's path serenely.

For the longest time we lost touch, but never forgot and in recent times she stepped up to walk with me in my troubled times.

Her most recent words to me I share with you all.

Hi my friend!

Today I read: Four rules for happiness

1. Try to get what you want - but don`t demand it
2. accept yourself, what ever happens, for this moment
3. Give Love and stand to attention even if you don`t get what you want
4. respect and take care of youself, whatever happens

and the final meaning is: luck didn`t depends on, who you are or what you have; it depends only of what you are thinking!

I know, that`s nothing really new, but sometimes it`s good to read such easy lessons for living

I send you lot of light thoughts and hope you feel good - life is waiting for you

My friend, thank you. You have always been there for me, never letting time or distance get in the way.

1 comment:

  1. Those 4 rules...... are really great... and something I needed to read to... :0

    ReplyDelete