Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Murphy’s Law

Shit happens, Murphy’s Law rules and life, must go on, for the options are rather limited.

My own ‘being’ seems to have been a series of mis-timings, things happening to me either too soon, or too late; the end result has been a life that is more less than perfect. Which is quite a bummer consider that by the laws of average, things should at least balance out.

Quite early on I came to the conclusion that I was born either too late or too early, that my very existence was in fact badly timed. This was quickly followed by the realisation that I was in possession of too great an imagination and prone to wonder off into a world of my own which basically excluded everyone else around me. Aliens, dragons, space ships, walks on barren lunar like surfaces dominated my imagination along with epic wars as my 20th century toy solders stormed a medieval castle defended by knights and roman soldiers. It was about this time that I also discovered the effect gunpowder had upon plastic as my carefully placed charges melted my troops as they went off.

So where is this taking me? I have no idea, I don’t know where I am going, but I am, enthusiastically on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment